Create an account
You are eligible to submit any User Content using the Console on this Site and/or GLOSSAREAD only if you are 18 years of age or older. If you are not yet 18 years old and/or do not meet any other eligibility requirements as required by law for this purpose, please discontinue using this Site immediately. By continuing to use or attempting to use this Site or Console, you certify that you are at least 18 years old or other required age for certain features and meet any other eligibility of this Site or applicable law.
1.Submitting User Content
The Console and the Site may prompt you to provide some information about you and the User Content being or proposed to be submitted. This may include, without limitation, information relating to the title, brief description and length of the User Content and some information about you, such as location and/or similar information. By submitting User Content, you agree and understand that it includes and refers to, without limitation, all the information you submit or we receive that is related to your submission or you. You shall identify, at your sole discretion, the User Content that you wish to submit to the Site to offer for sale to users of the Site. The Site or GLOSSAREAD is not responsible for any loss and damage to the User Content, including owing to contributing factors such as misdirection, them being rendered unusable or unreadable. Thus, it is advised that a copy of any such submission is retained. Proof that you submitted User Content does not constitute proof that we received anything.
2.User Content Standards
You agree and accept that in some countries, the access, use or downloading of the User Content may not be considered to be legal for certain persons or purposes and that while submitting the same, you do so at your own risk.You agree and accept that this Site and GLOSSAREAD require that all User Content that you submit or upload has not previously been nor shall it be offered, for any reason whatsoever, without consideration, whether online or through offline platforms. You also agree that you shall not offer such User Content for sale elsewhere, at a price lower than that offered on the Site or to GLOSSAREAD.
GLOSSAREAD may use means of reviewing the User Content, in order to prevent violation of terms and conditions contained herein or under any law in general, and to avoid appearance of such unauthorized content on our Site. GLOSSAREAD may, if it deems the User Content as inappropriate and, in its sole discretion, notify you to make appropriate modifications, you may rectify the same within forty-eight (48) hours, pursuant to which the same may be uploaded.
3.Intellectual Property Rights and Infringement
4.Rights Granted to GLOSSAREAD
GLOSSAREAD reserves its right to carry out such essential modifications to the User Content so submitted as allow or help in uploading the same on the Site. You grant to GLOSSAREAD and this Site, a non-exclusive, irrevocable, right and license to distribute User Content directly and through third party distributors, in all digital formats by all digital distribution means and methods available. GLOSSAREAD shall have the right to display advertisements in connection with User Content and to use User Content for advertisement and promotional purposes without any compensation to or from you. These rights include, without limitation, the right to:
- Reproduce, index and store User Content on one or more computer facilities, and reformat, convert and encode the User Content;
- Display, market, transmit, distribute, sell and otherwise digitally make available all or any portion of User Content through the Site, for users to view online and offline, including on portable devices;
- Display and distribute
- Your trademarks and logos in the form provided by you to GLOSSAREAD or within the User Content (with such modifications as are necessary to optimize their viewing);
- Use, reproduce, adapt, modify, and distribute, as GLOSSAREAD determines appropriate, in its sole discretion, any metadata provided by you in connection with the User Content; and
- Transmit, reproduce and otherwise use (or cause the reformatting, transmission, reproduction, and/or other use of) User Content as mere technological incidents to and for the limited purpose of technically enabling the foregoing (e.g., caching to enable display). In addition, you agree that GLOSSAREAD may permit its affiliates and independent contractors, licensors to exercise the rights granted under this Agreement.
GLOSSAREAD is only acting as a host or a platform for submitted User Content, with all of the specific rights granted hereunder. While you, by submitting your User Content, are requesting us to take advantage of and exploit the rights and privileges granted hereunder, the Site, GLOSSAREAD or any of our affiliate, has any obligation to market, distribute, or offer for sale any of the User Content or to continue marketing, distributing or selling the User Content or do any of the things that the rights and privileges permit us to do.
We do not claim ownership of any User Content. As between you and us, you own all rights to your User Content. Except for the rights granted herein to GLOSSAREAD, nothing contained herein conveys to us any ownership rights in your User Content.
By submitting the User Content on the Site, you hereby represent and warrant that:
- you own the rights to or the necessary rights to grant all of the authorizations, rights in this User Submission Agreement to the User Content;
- you are legally authorized to and capable of entering into, performing and complying with this User Submission Agreement with the Site and /or GLOSSAREAD;
- the information provided in relation to the User Content is current, accurate and complete;
- you shall furnish all information and documentation necessary and reasonably required to verify and substantiate your compliance with any or all of the terms and conditions of this User Submission Agreement.
You acknowledge that other users may have submitted User Content that may be substantially similar or identical to that contained in any User Content submitted by you, which may be purely coincidental or unavoidable. In such a scenario, you understand and agree that you shall not be entitled to any compensation because of the use or exploitation of use of another user’s User Content.
You shall have the sole and complete discretion to set the retail price at which your User Content will be sold through the Site and /or GLOSSAREAD.
GLOSSAREAD shall be solely responsible for processing payments, payment collection, interface requests for refunds and related service to the user, and will have sole control of all data obtained from current and prospective users in connection with the Services and / or Site. We shall establish appropriate arrangements with payment gateways, e-wallets and other similar service providers to receive or effect payments from users for the purchase of the User Content as per the operating country guidelines of GLOSSAREAD operations and relevant users. Payments received from users shall be shared with you as per terms and conditions contained in the Publishing Agreement entered into with you. GLOSSAREAD shall calculate and reconcile your share of the Revenue at the close of every calendar month and transferred to a bank account nominated by you in the said Publishing Agreement.
8.Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
CONSOLE IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ WITH NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED AND YOUR USE OF THE CONSOLE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USER CONTENT, REPRESETNATIONS, WARRANTIES AND OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS USER SUBMISSION AGREEMENT AND FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER, DATA OR ANY OTHER AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE CONSOLE. GLOSSAREAD AND ITS AFFILIATES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMIATION WARRANTIES CONCERNING ACCESS TO AND/OR AVAILABILITY, FINTENESS, USEFULNESS OR SECURITY OF THIS SITE, MATERIAL OR CONSOLE OR ANY SOFTWARE, RESOURCES OR FCILITIES AND /OR SERVICES AND WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR THAT THE CONSOLE WILL FUNCTION OR PERFORM IN A SPECIFC MANNER.